Sunday, November 14, 2010

Off the side of the road {Arizona Photographer}

I was feeling the pressure to get my Christmas Cards done. We were heading up to Phoenix and I decided that this Saturday was THE day. We pulled off the road and I had about 10 minutes to get this done. My boys don't give me a lot of time ( especially Brandon).
Daddy wasn't amused. I think he looks sexy :)
A train went by as I was about to do our family shoot. I have a ton of frames of Beck's eyes going left, then right, left, right.

Surprise for Christmas Card 2010... I will be in it!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! You are amazing! I can't wait to see your Christmas card...now that you have left me hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your sexy in it;0;) that means a wink wink . I tried to post this as a secret but it wouldn't let me.. the cats out of the bag its me who hopes your sexy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover